Monday 6 January 2014

Positive thinking

One of my new years resolutions for 2014 was to think more positively, inspired by my lovely squirrel friend Katie. I am a pessimist by nature, but I believe we can change the way we think about the situations we find ourselves in, making ourselves happier, and healthier in the long run.

Part of this 'thinking positively' lark is starting this blog. I find it easier to live positively if I think someone is watching me. Even if I'm just santering away to myself in my corner of the web, the thought that maybe, just maybe, someone is looking, is enough of a kick up the arse for me to get up, go out and cheer the fuck up.

I'm a part time working mummy to a delicious little ginger pig called Matilda who is 13 months old.



We live in London, although we are soon to make the scary move from North to South, so I'll be documenting life in London with a baby, exploring a whole new world south of the river, and moving house with a toddler in tow.

No comments:

Post a Comment