Things Matilda's done that have made me melt this week:
- tickling her dolly's toes, saying 'ticky ticky ticky'
- when I say 'where's your nose?' she touches my nose
- her big wet open mouthed kisses
- her delight when her daddy and I hold her hands and swing her up in the air when out on a walk
- her obsession with being swung around by the hands
- her pretending to reach over to pull out the DVDs but checking to see I'm watching first
- her obsession with her "When I was born" book
- sticking her tongue out and going 'lalala'
I'm aware all this stuff is pretty standard, but it's what makes parenting wonderful and I don't want to forget it.
Of course there have also been times when I've wanted to scream with frustration, but let's forget those times eh? Who could scream at this face?